2016年8月16日火曜日

Mama Date #2! (with shoppingXD)



Hi againXD

So I blogged about a date with mom and then I remembered I didn't even wrote about our mall date
 that was before! We met at Azrieli mall and had lunch and did some shopping:D


That day I went on a gyaru kei summer style^^

Lashes are Diamond Lash Beauty Eye and the lenses are Dueba Gossip Brown from Solution-lens.com

Code~

Tunic...Zoya
Shorts...ZARA
Hat...bought in Eilat
Bag...Abercrombie&Fitch
Sandals...DIY^^

Point!

Point!
Did my own shoes for the first timeXD Of course I just decorated them but I'm happy with them:D


At the train station~




We ate at Cafe Hillel

Mama<3



And here are the stuff that mom bought me:DD


Another overall! yay^^
From TFS<3

Bikini top with bijou~ I'm inlove! I'll wear it with plain white bottom
From H&M on sale~ 80 nis!


Topten accessories!:D I really love the style and I want to get some more^^

The best shoes ever from TFS~ They were 30 nis on sale and I REALLY wanna buy them in another color cause I wear them ALL THE TIME.
I wanted them cause they reminded me the ANAP sandals I wanted a while ago~~




And now I'm really going to get dressed lolz
Wish you a great day again!


Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿