2016年10月14日金曜日

Job Search.....


Hi again!

So before I go to sleep, Another post about recent stuff lol
I try to keep up with everything that happened and I don;t know how:(

Anyway. A few weeks ago Hatuli and I went for a job search for me~
We went to Mamila [which is like a fancy shopping center in Jerusalem] and I asked at several shops but the 2 I really wanted [TFS & Billabong] said they don't need more employeesT_T
Anyway, It didn't go so well and on our way hoe we passed through a shop that I actually like that called Shesh [means six] that sells some unique cute clothes and I went in to look around and them I thought hey why notXD And I asked if they are searching and they did! 
So Since then  started working there^^

My makeup for that day~

Twinning!<3


Overall...Renuar
Shirt...Central station tlv
Shoes...TFS
Bag...Cher

Also a present from Hatuli~ We went to SOHO at Mamila and look!!

Isn't it perfect?? I'm inloveXDDD


And here is an outfit from a long time ago that I didn't post~

Shirt...Shimamura
Shorts...H&M
Shoes...TFS
Necklace...eBay
Beatles bracelet...Traffic
Earrings...Central station Jerusalem
Skull patch...TOPTEN

Broken nailsXD

Point!
This shirt from Shimamura is actually from the Ookii Saizu section [big size] so it's pretty long and sometimes I like it but it felt a little boring so I used a rubber band to tie one side of it and cover it with the cute skull patch^^ That way you can also see the silver chain I added to the shorts!

Matching earrings!


And some present from my parents!:D
That I'm gonna use tomorrow on my vacation:DD

Traveling bag my dad bought me! It's SO CUTE I love those Korean style illustrations I kinda have fetish for them since I was obsessed with bibi1004 XDD


Boho style maxi dress from Urbanica that my parents got me when they were in Eilat^^
I can't wait to wear it:D The best thing about it it has pockets!:D



So now I REALLY have to go to sleep~ It's not so late but we are going on the way very early tomorrow...
So good night everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿