2016年10月24日月曜日

Work Outfits~

Hi again!
So as I wrote few posts ago, I started a new job^^
It is actually my second job meaning I'm working at 2 jobs- one in the day and one in the night. My night job is a waffle place that is also like a pub so it's only open at night and I work really late like 3~5 am, And my second job is at a store called Shes that I really want to make a special post about it cause it's a really cool shop^^
Working 2 jobs mean I don't get much sleep and no free time, But that's ok for now, I like being busy and this is something that has a purpose cause I want to save money to go to Tokyo again^^
Soooo working at a store means I can dress how I want, not like at the waffle place where I wear tshirt and long pants and have to tie my hair~


Here are some work outfits^^


Tshirt...FOX
Vest...TFS
Skirt...Snidel
Shoes...off brand

~

Shirt & Tunic...Smiley Face
Shorts...Shuk Rosh HaAyin
Shoes...TFS
Hair accessory...Hello Kitty button I made into a hair accessoryXD

Point!

~


Top...ZARA
Denim blouse...off brand
Skirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...TFS
Bracelets...DIVA
Necklace...eBay

Point!

Make & Hair^^

(That day we did golden tattoos at workXD)

Peace & Love! 
It was on John Lennon's birthday<3


And also, Two outfits at my parents house~~


Tshirt...off brand
Skirt...FOREVER21
Shoes...TFS
Teddy bear shushu...SBY

~


Tshirt...Central Station tlv
Skirt...Pudding
Shoes...ALTA
Socks...Harajuku
Accessories...off brand


So I really should make a post abut the shop and what we sell there cause I think it might be interesting to people that live in Israel and also people who come to Jerusalem and looking for good fashion cause I can tell you it's hardXD

And now again,
Wish you a great day!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿