2020年4月8日水曜日

6 Ways to wear a plaid shirt~!



Ok so today I have a special post!^^
I was talking to Shin & Chris and I said I need idea for a new blog post, So Shin suggested I do a 1 Item - 5 Ways post, And so I did! But I did 1 item 6 outfits XDDD

I chose a plaid shirt, Which is a cool item that everyone had and it's great for spring days! And thanks to Chris for helping me decide on a color cause I really have too many plaid shirtsXD
This one I bought at Shimamura
so.....
6 Ways to wear a plaid shirt~!

So the first one is kinda surf kei ish~ It's 2007 amekaji style with the fluffy boots and low waist denim skirt^^ Of course you can use any T shirt and any belt, I really like to add wooden accessories to surf kei looks!

Tshirt...Junk Food
Skirt...Billabong
Belt...off brand
Boots...NEWS
Accessories...$ store, Paris Kids,
 handmade by Emi, ThankYou Mart




this outfit really uses the idea of layering~ It's possible to add even another layer with a tank top or a T shirt. It's more 2011 amekaji like Kumicky's style or Akaharu~

Cardigan...Local grandpa store
Pants...WC
Panties...Yummy Mart
Shoes...off brand
Hat...Valentine's High
Accessories...TOPTEN kids, off brand




So a plaid shirt doesn't necessarily has to be boyish~ With a frill skirt and pumps (I wanted my yellow pumps for this look but I can't find them).

Sukapan...DonDon Down
Straw Bag...WC
Socks...Pink Latte
Pumps...Atta Girl
Accessories...TOPTEN, off brand




Another layering idea but this time a T shirt over the plaid shirt~ Make sure the T shirt is over size of course!

Tshirt...Shimamura
Skirt...off brand
Hat...off brand
Sneakers...Primark
Accessories...off brand, Paris Kids




This look is more Rokku and inspired by Chinpan's rokkuppoi looks, And maybe a little bit 2009 Tsu chan.
 Never be afraid to combine patterns! Not every pattern goes with the other, But it's possible to find a matching pattern to every pattern.. Ne?XD
I love the color combo of black and blue btw, It's very Gilfy style~

Knit...FOX
Shorts...H&M
Shoes...ACDC Rag
Hat...off brand
Accessories...off brand, eBay, BLESS




Last outfit is inspired by Suzu's very old amekaji style~ And a plaid shirt + Overall is a winning combo! The accessories are what gives it the last touch^^

Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Shoes...off brand
Pins...SBY
Accessories...SBY, eBay, $ store




Which outfit did you like the best?


That's it for today's post! I hope you found it fun and useful!^^

See you tomorrow!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. רק שתדע שזה נתן לי מיליון השראה ואני חושב שמהיום אני לובש רק את החולצה המשובצת שלי

    返信削除
  2. OOoo~ My favorites are #1 and #6! I'm so happy you made this post because I love plaid shirts ♥ You've inspired me~~ (ps. your clothes are so cute I want the overalls and hats! (*o*)
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
  3. I don't even wear plaid and I AM IN LOVE. This is a great idea! I should try it <3
    And I'm in love with those star earrings ToT
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除