2020年4月22日水曜日

Today's outfit~

Hi Hi

Today I feel a tiny bit better~
I'm at my parents' with hatul till tomorrow and it was nice we all ate dinner together and it's just nice to get a little fresh air in the garden during those hard days
Not gonna say too much in this post just wanted to share my surf-kei outfit of today~


Tshirt...Primark
Shorts...Shuk Bezalel
Shoes...Aliexpress
Bag...Roxy
Necklace...Love Boat
Bracelets...Paris Kids, Hand made by Emi

Pooh san my love

The cute surfing shorts I got for 5 Sheks

Ugly<3

After endless amount of face cream and masks my skin feels and looks a little better~
Since last week I had this rash on my neck and turns out it was some kind of skin infection and it affected my face as well, Not as bad, but still my skin felt very dry and rough and it was a nightmare

I didn't wear any makeup for so long and I really wanna do some stuff like taking pics and making tik toks but for now I can't
Hopefully in the next few days it will be fully over..

Well, Now I'm gonna go and see what Hatuli is up to, And we might have a casual game of Talisman.........

Bye Bye<3

GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. לא יכול לחכות כבר שנלך לחוג גלישה באילת כמו שהבטחת לי ואם לא אז כנראה שאין ביננו כלום

    返信削除
    返信
    1. מעניין איך תרגיש כשאני אטבע בחוג גלישה

      削除
    2. אני לא יודע לשחות אז נמות ביחד כמו זוג אוהבים אמיתי

      削除
    3. זה יהיה תרחיש טיטאניק ואני אהיה ג'ק

      削除
  2. 返信
    1. I wanna get another colorrrrrr they're so comfy^^

      削除
  3. Ahhhh I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm hoping you recover soon! Skin issues are so frustrating!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart<3 I'm all better now<3333

      削除