2020年4月12日日曜日

Skin Care೭੧(❛▿❛✿)੭೨

Hi~Hi!

Sorry I didn't post this last night like I saidXD I was really tired and it took me a while to write this postT_T
But here is it! 


My Skin Care Routine~

Those are the products I like to use regularly

I actually started using the Clinique products a few months ago, I wanted to try them since I used to like Clinique very much a few years back and I thought that since I start taking care of my skin again I would like to go back to this brand, But I wasn't too sure that it's still good for me cause of course you skin changes during your life.
Well I really like the clinic products! I think I'll get them again!

So I want to start by explaining the type of my skin~
Then I was growing up I used to have very oily skin, But with the years it got more dry and sensitive. I'm now in an age I need to take care of my skin very much, Since I don't want to get any wrinkles!XD My skin care is a lot of moisturizing and renewal~ 


Day Skin Care:

Every morning I wash my face with only water and wipe then with a clean face towel. I change my face towel every day, It's very important to me and I do it for years!
After washing my face I apply some day cream; I have 2 day creams, Both by Nivea, Which is by far my favorite brand. 

The one on the right has some sun block in it and I apply it every day if I leave the house. The one on the left is more light and refreshing, I like to put it on before I do my makeup, Or on weekends when I don't go out. I apply my day cream on my face and neck~ The neck has very delicate skin and it's the first to get wrinkles, So It's very important to include it in your skin care routine.

Since I go to the tanning salon at least once a week, My body is very tanned, But I always apply a lot of sun block cream on my face when I go into the tanning booth, And it shows.

I use face masks 1~2 times a week. My favorite masks are by Etude House,
 And I like to use the firming and moisturizing ones.
Those masks are sheet masks and when you take them out, A lot of the serum stays in the bag. I usually keep the bag closed after I use the mask and use it again during the week- I just apply it like regular serum (no mask- those are of course for one use only) and let it do it's job.


When I use the mask I usually let it stay for 20~25 minutes then I put t on my neck for 10 minutes as well. While the mask is on my neck, I use face roller and just massage my face gently for 10 minutes. 
When using only the serum without the mask, I also use the face roller~ It's possible to use it every day or every other day, But sadly I don't have a lot of time usually:P Anyway, If you do, Always use face cream or serum before you do it so the skin will be moisturize and the roller will roll smoothly and not damage the skin.


Night Skin Care:

My night routine changes a little depending if I wore makeup that day or not.
Usually, I wash my face with Clinique liquid facial soap of sometimes when I feel my skin is extra dry and I don't want to touch it too much, Just water.
When I do wear makeup I take it off with makeup removal wipe first (Since I have a lot of makeup and layers of foundation). Then I use this Clinique makeup remover for the lids, Lashes & lips; It's very oily and I use it to take off the mascara, Lash glue and all leftover makeup from my eyes.

Then, Instead of the liquid facial soap I use this Clinique makeup removal balm which is probably my favorite product by Clinique~

I put just a little bit on the forehead, Cheeks, Nose and neck and then I use this face brush

It's a silicon brush I bought at Miniso~

I really like it cause it doesn't scratch the skin and it leaves the face super shiny and smooth.

Then after washing off the soap\balm with water and wipe it with clean face towel, I always apply eye cream before I go to sleep
I use Maelys lifting eye cream~ It's a bit expensive but it's worth it.

I use put just a liiiiittle bit under my eye and gently tap it into the skin all around the eyes. It's very important not to use to much cause it's VERY heavy and oily.

Then I use night cream on the rest of my face and of course- neck.
I now use this night cream by Simple, I didn't really like it at first but I think I got used to it. Still I want to try the Nivea night cream when I'm gonna need a new one but this one is also nice it smells good and it gives your face the moisture it needs.
Again, Don't apply too much.

Since my lips are getting dry quickly as well, I like to use the lip butter before I go to sleep as well~

That's it for my face skin care!

Photo with no filters! With a finger uni brow instead of the brows I don't have

I just want to say that for years I didn't give it too much attention, Cause I didn't have time and didn't have the energy to do it every day and night, But a couple of months ago (3 months maybe?) I notices my lack of sleep, Stress, EVERYTHING, Just shows on my skin. I always had dark circles but they were WOW 
XD
So I decided ok, That's it, I'm gonna do something about it.
Ever since I started doing my skin care routine I feel my face are so much smoother and glowing, And of course they look so much better.
 This, I must say, Affect the way my makeup looks as well. I never thought how much my dry skin affects my makeup and now I see the way the foundation sits on my face compared to before taking care of it.....

I really recommend both Nivea and Clinique for skin care products and also Etude House face masks of course!

I hope you found this post useful^^

Thank you for reading!

ByeBye!

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. חיכיתי לפוסט הזה כדי שאוכל לקרוא על מה שאתה מורח על העיניים!
    אני מחפש כבר זמן מה קרם עיניים טוב
    ואני אף פעם לא מורח על הצוואר כלום :O
    הגיע הזמן להתחיל לעשות את זה XD

    返信削除
    返信
    1. חיייייייייייייייייייב על הצוואר תחשוב איך אנחנו משתזפים אנחנו ניראה כמו ראש תינוק על גזע עץ עתיק אם לא נעשה את זהXDDDD
      בכלל הקרם עיניים ממש טוב אני מקווה שכשהוא ייגמר לי אני אוכל to afford
      לקנות עוד אחדXD
      מקסימום אקנה ניוואה כי זה תמיד טוב

      削除
  2. האמת שלי אין רוטינת טיפוח בלילה וביום מלבד סבון פנים וקרם פנים בבוקר:0
    ועם שאתה מקפיד על מסכות קבוע הלוואי והייתי זוכר לעשות יותרT^T

    返信削除
    返信
    1. נו זאת גם רוטינה! אני אומר תעשה פוסט:D
      גם אתה יכול לעשות פוסט רוטינת hair care
      בכלל המסכות אני מקפיד עכשיו יותר כשאנחנו בבידוד אבל פעמיים בשבוע באמת שזה לא נורא אפילו כשאני חוזר מהעבודה סתם יושב ככה על הספה כמו מסריח

      削除