2020年4月27日月曜日

Banba makeup & Looking back through old looks❣



So have you all heard about the Banba Boom??

I love when things like that happens in the community, And even more so if it's something olschool related :DDDDDDD

So I did my manba makeup with Emi in an InstaLive a while ago~ I wanted to blog about it like a week ago but well... I'll do it nowXD 

~Each of us did her makeup differently!
I went for more Kyon inspired makeup even though I feel like it went to a different direction at some point lol
Wanted something like this~~

This was the result

 Closeup~

Top lashes are I thINK, Berusai No bara lashes no.02 (RIP)
Those were my absolute favorite lashes but they stopped selling them a long time agoT_T I believe those are 2 pairs stacked into one lol
Bottom lashes are Diamond Lash Princess eye

I used a small baby pink bijou but maybe I should have used a bigger one since you can only see it in a closeup pic


Banba outfit!
Top...King George st.
Skirt...Customized Pull&Bear
Belt...Spinns
Bikini top...Bezalel market
Other accessories...off brand






Barbie manba! Such a cute ideaXD
I love the combo of the two styles together meaning that you can dress barbie but keep your manba personality with you makeupXD It's like they said "ok let's not be silly we're barbies now"XD Well to me banba really looks like barbie:P

Some more pics!



Me & Kafitka





Looking back on the manba looks I did in my manba days I feel they were more to the banba side
(Sorry for the screenshots, I don't have all the pics on my phone anymore and those#מחרידותבחורף #מחרידותבקיץ hashtags really helped me here lol)

This was one of the very first manba makeups I did, Definitely banba


Also Noy looks 100% banba even with the tropical patters, Maybe cause of the colors and the hair


This one, Even with the face stickers and the kigu still looks more banba then manba

Same here, Especially with the hair and outfit

Here I was really inspired by Angeleek and even though they are very associated with banba this is a liiiiittle more manba then the other looks I did, I think it's something about the eye shape

Yet still cause of the hair and the overall aesthetic feels more banba


100% banba





A weird fusion.. White hair, tropical clothes, And banba makeup? Or is it?

Here are looks that are more to the pure manba side

Apo makeup was such a gagXD



I think banba maybe looks a little bit different from manba cause of the eye shape- There is no panda black circles and no extra droopiness causing by it. I don't know if the face stickers are 100% no no in banba, Maybe like bijou stickers are seen if any but I feel the banba has other features that makes it banba as well. I wouldn't necessarily call it "less extreme" but I do think it doesn't distort the features of your face as much as manba makeup maybe?
AnwayXD I feel like I wanna try a very extreme manba makeup soon, But also I wanna do my 99' makeup maybe today so we'll see..
I also have so many makeup styles I wanna try that I don't know where to start lol


I really wanna do some new tiktoks today, I might start doing my makeup soon so I'll have daylight, I
Anyway, First I'm gonna finish my coffee and maybe do some house chores:D

See you!

Love,

❣GeorgiePiyo


6 件のコメント:

  1. Ahhh, Georgie, I love you post! The nostalgia is just too perfect!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so muuuch<333 I miss doing manba a lotT_T I should get back to it!

      削除
    2. i just miss doing gal tout cours! I can't wait to do more looks!

      削除
  2. בוטיק פאר
    בע"ה שבוע הבא נחזור לכבוש את דיזי

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אמן ואמן אני מחכה כבר להיות מגעיל בפרהסיה

      削除
  3. I think that's a great way to explain banba makeup: "it doesn't distort the features of your face as much". I feel like that helps me differentiate the two makeup styles! Georgie you're so iconic ♥ I love these pics and that butterfly belt is fabulous!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除