2020年4月16日木曜日

Manba makeup!☻ (PiyoBerry InstaLive)



Before I go to sleep I wanna make a post cause I really don't want to miss a day of blogging^^
I still haven't blogged about all the makeup lives I did!
A couple of weeks ago Noy and I did a makeup InstaLive^^ We did manba make for our good old manba daysXD

Allahu Akbar


#מחרידותבבידוד


I didn't do manba make many times lately, Last time before that was with Emi in Purim after a looong time I didn't do it, But this time in our InstaLive I was really happy with the make I did

Close up~
Top lashes are Eyemazing 002 and bottom lashes are random ones from eBay that I really wanted to try with manba make cause they are so basabasaXD

HairXD
It was before I dyed my roots lol sorry


I look like a cockroach


Dress\pajama...Delta
Accessories...TOPTEN, off brand
Pooh san hair clip...Disney Store

I really like this pajama dress lol I bought it when I was in middle school I think!

More makeup pics


Hello


Was very fun to be manba again!XD I miss the days we used to go out to the center like this all the time~~ Maybe after quarantine :D

Tomorrow I have a makeup live with Emi  in 14:00 Israel time! So I really have to go to sleep cause I don't wanna wake up too late tomorrow, I need time to wake up and get ready before the live:P

Good night!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. האיפור שלך נראה פשוט מושלם!
    אני לא יודע מה שינית באיפור אבל שתדע שזה נראה ממש טוב עליך!!
    חתיך ♡

    返信削除
  2. MANBA <3 I always love your Manba style~
    Please make a tutorial of this too!
    I think having your roots makes it even more like oldschool manba xD
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
  3. I second what Kieli said~~ I'd love a tutorial / pictorial! ♥ Your Manba makeup has always been amazing!
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除