2020年4月3日金曜日

Hiromi Endo makeup inspo~


Late good morning!
I let myself sleep a lot cause I was super tired from all those sleepless nights:O
To today is my InstaLive with Shin, We're doing oldschool makeup^^
 I must say, after doing dolly makeup for 2 days in a row I feel like I NEED to do oldschool makeupXDD I miss itXD
I do like the dolly make and I think I'm still gonna do it from time to time, Also it's fun to do different styles on the InstaLive
But still, My favorite style is old school and that also goes to makeup style!

So I chose to do an early 2000s makeup, I was looking at 2001~2002 egg magazines just now and figured out what I want to do,


I saw this one and I think it's really cute~


It's very basic but still with the light blue eyeshadows it's cute!
So I'm thinking of making a combination of this makeup with Hiromi Endo's makeup which is my fave


I love her makeup BECAUSE it's so imperfect. I have a sympathy for very raw and imperfect styles in makeup and fashion. I feel like there is something in it that makes it even more special, I don't know how to explain.

I hate the fact that I don't have enough circle lenses for all the styles I wanna do:( I only have grey dolly ones or blue natural ones but I don't have brown lenses at all T_T

So anyway, That's the makeup i'm gonna try to do this time!
We're going live on 17:00 Israel time!


And for another thing!
Yesterday just before my live with Innu I was listening to the most loved Beatles songs cowntdown on the radio and the whole time I was waiting for George to be thereXD

For 88 songs he only appear on place 70 with I Me Mine 
But then the most surprising thing happened, He got all top 3!!!!!!
3. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
2. Something
1. Here Comes The Sun

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY SOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

Hatuli said i'm a terribly winner cause I rubbed it in everyone's faces but idc!!!! I deserve to go it once in a life time when George gets first place:( Now I won't start saying everything I have to say about that I'll keep this post respectable XD But anyways, Yay! Victory!


Kve's new favorite sleeping pose:


King of Derp

Today is pink laundry day, I have never had so many clean clothes in my closet, He cannot handle itXD

Prince of Derp


I think tonight I'm gonna post that makeup tutorial I did last week, It's a really cool one so I'm excited to post it^^

Well, have a great day everyone and come watch us in 3 hours!:D


GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント:

  1. I know how you feel about imperfect make! There's just something about it that really draws you. I guess for me it's because it's raw and not perfect for Insta. I look at a lot of makeup people and they're all TOO perfect. I like original gal once in a while to break it up!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. EXACTLY
      Way too clean for me!
      I like when it's kinda unprofessional? yknow?

      削除