2020年4月9日木曜日

Ikemegu's 2008 makeup☆彡



にゃっす~~~~

In today's post I wanna tell you about the makeup I did in my InstaLive with Reina<3
Since my current boom is Ikemegu (XD) I decided to try and do her makeup! I chose her 2008 makeup this time~



So I used pics from her blog and also this Tutorial from Scawaii



Close up of my makeup~

I really tried to go for round eyes and I tries at first to use lashes that are more like.. "basic"? Kinda? Like a $ store lashes cause that's basically what she used most of the times, But then I didn't really like the result so I used those lashes~
Eyemazing No.002

For bottom lashes I used random ones from eBay:P
At first I tried it with those lenses but it really didn't work for me I couldn't like itT_T

So then I put on lenses I bought in Japan and basically I'm not supposed to use them anymore lol but I only put them on for the pics~

Also I used on my lips my Ikemegu lipstick that I bought a long time ago just cause of her~
MAC Saint Germain
Since Ikemegu's signature is her super pink lips^^
I used Victoria's Secret pink lip gloss on top~


Still with the grey lenses~ Definitely not her 2008 style~
 She always used black circle lenses and if not, Brown ones, Also I feel like my eyebrow shape wasn't exactly right~


I decided I need to try her makeup again cause I wasn't 100% happy with it


It was cute but it wasn't as close to hers as I wanted it to be^^"

Also I that day's outfit was inspired by her 2008 style
Tshirt...Shimamura
Vest...TwentyFourSeven
Skirt...Pull&Bear
Tights...off brand
Mickey Mouse necklace...eBay
Hair accessory & glasses...off brand


Now for other thingsXD
First of all, Kve York


And also, Dinnerrrrrr
Rice noodles with cabbage and onion, Soft tofu and chopped spring onion<3

3>

I'm now waiting for Hatul to come back from his workout so we can watch a movie

This week I mostly looked at Ikemegu's blog and soon I'll finish looking through all of it and I wonder which one should I move on to~

The natural continuation will be Shizuka Muto (Or "Mu-san" like Ikemegu called herXD) But I'm not sure this is the style I wanna dig into rn~ We'll see

I have too many inspos at the moment

I wanna dress up all the time and most of all I want to do shoppinggggggggg and I can'ttttttt

And my goddamn meraci order is stuck somewhere

Anyway, Hatul just got back so I gotta go~
Today I did a makeup Live with Emi and tries Ikemegu's makeup the second time but I did her 2009 style and I liked it way better!^^
Tomorrow I have a makeup live with Reina and I still don't know which makeup I'll do, We'll see^^

So see you tomorrow!
Byeki!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


3 件のコメント:

  1. I think you nailed it both times! (♥v♥ )~ That last picture is TOO cute! I've never done it myself but, I think it's cool that you go back and read gals' blogs.

    I totally relate to wanting to go out and shop right now!! The struggle~ I hope your order comes to you soon (T^T)
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you so much cutiiiie<<3333
      I feel old blogs of gals gives me inspiration in gyaru but also in blogging!:D That's why I love it sm:>

      I just ordered new lenses so I feel like I did shopping lolXD But really I just had to cause mine are expired:P

      削除
  2. My gosh you look freaking amazing! I love how you do all these inspired looks!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除