2020年4月10日金曜日

Vitamin♪~*+;



Another week of quarantine is ending~ That closes a whole month I think?

Today Hatuli and I went grocery shopping for the weekend and I had a chance to wear something and go outXD

Vitamin themed outfit cause we wanna stay healthy
Dress...Cocolulu
Jacket...One Way
Bag...Roxy
Shoes...Central station TLV
Necklace...Love Boat

What is he looking at


When we got back Hatul made me big salad for lunch<3
I have a stomach ache
 so I don't wanna eat something warm I like cold food when I don't feel so good~

Tomato, Cucumber, Orange bell pepper, cabbage, walnuts, Home made croutons and feta cheese
3>
It was PERFECT
And full on vitamins too:D


a few days ago it was Passover eve and we had a zoom meeting with my familyXD
did the 'seder' together from 3 different houses

feels very much like the real experience lol

It was funny singing Pesach songs together lol

We had green pea soup for dinner but we sat the table with the traditional Seder foods lol
I ended up eating too much matza with haroset (which in our tradition, is just dates honey with walnutsT_T Very deliciousT____T I eat too much every year)

Kve was sleeping next to me the whole time




Today I have a makeup Live with Reina^^
 It's gonna be probably 20:00~21:00 Israel time:> I think I'm gonna do colorful makeup with blue eye shadows~ I've seen too many inspirations for that kind of makeup lately and it really made me wanna do it!

I finished looking through Ikemegu's blog as I said and today I started Yunkoro's blog from 2008~
It was before she was a model for egg! Very interesting to read:P But I'll write more about it next time, I really wanna get back to it now lol

See you!

GeorgiePiyo

1 件のコメント:

  1. Glad you're still able to do important things like this! And with online, everything is possible!
    I need that dress T.T
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除