2020年4月8日水曜日

春. . .✿


Yo~☼

Today I feel a lot better then yesterday~
I woke up at 10 today even though I didn't sleep so well, But that's ok cause I feel kinda genki in a weird way
The weather is really lovely it's all sunny and nice you can totally feel it's spring

I went out for a bit for some errands cause I needed to buy some stuff for today's dinner, It's Pesach eve today~

Casual coord
☮Shirt...Cocolulu
Pants...Levi's
Bag...Kinji

Also when I was drinking my morning coffee I saw the Superpharm online had really great sales rn and of course in the suggestions it showed me some self tanners and so I ended up getting the Garnier self tanner in a super good price (32 Shekels!) and I went to take it~
 Also the Hair dye kit and Essence gloss I got yesterday

The only gets I can afford T_T
I'm gonna dye my hair today but I have to wait for the internet guy to come:X
I can't wait to try the self tanner! I remember I heard some good things about it, It might not be my favorite Loreal Sublime but we'll see~


So sunny!!!1 And I don;t have proper sunglasses cause my mercari order never got to me:||
I want my Love Boat sunglassesssssss

Well, I'm gonna do some dishes and laundry now while listening to some vinyls I think~
 I'll blog again tonight!
Have a nice day<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿