2020年4月28日火曜日

Hisalo!☀

Hi Hi!

The day before yesterday I FINALLY went out for a bit. And a mean, Out out.
I went to Tel Aviv to the hisalo with Emi
Since the beginning of this week the beauty salons are open so out hisalo sent us a dm on Instagram that they'll be openXD Of course we went.


Tank top...off brand
Jacket...from Nakano Broadway
...Skirt
...Shoes
Bag...Kitson
Necklaces...Alba Rosa, Love Boat



Beautiful Hibi on the way to the bus station

I didn't really miss traveling by bus lol or public transportation in general but ok.
I was really happy to see Emi! We met near "Hachiko" and since I was talking to Mayu on the way Emi talked to her a little too and then we went to the hisalo
It was full so we had to wait for a little while but we were standing outside and we were together so it was ok
Then I got my favorite room (with the Beatles photo on the wall) and there was no sunscreen there, I didn't bring one with me cause there is always sunscreen in the room, So I asked the hisalo guy to give me one and he gave me this

I looked like obakemono!XDDD What is that
Anyway, I went in the machine for 10 minutes, Emi too~ We usually do more but we didn't go for so long we were afraid that we'll burn

After we got out we took some picsXD

Back to gon!




The hisalo guy thought it was very funny but also he knows us and he knows we're always being silly
Then I had to go home cause I was planning a group video chat with Noy & Innu while watching a Live on fb by the band we're going to see every week~ Finally a Sunday night with the Blues&Booz againXD

Well, Now Hatuli and I are going to the supermarket to get some stuff for our special dinner, on the 30/4 we celebrate 8 years together 
And also, Happy Shibuya Day! I really wanna make a post with many pics from Shibuya, My favorite place in the world But I don't know if I'll have time today..

Bye Bye for now!

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. Our tanning studios are still closed here :(

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I really hope it stays open!!T_T It can change anydayT_T

      削除
  2. היה ככ כיף לראות אותך אחרי מיליון שלא!!
    מקווה שלא יסגר ולא נאבד את הצבע היקר שלנו ואת השפיות שלנו

    返信削除
    返信
    1. אני כבר איבדתי את הצבע שלי!!!! x!!!!!
      לפחות היום אראה אותך❤

      削除
  3. בכלל היה לי כיף לקשקש עם שני נעריי החומים והיפים שאני כה אוהבבבב
    ואני גם צריך שיזוףף;;;;;;;

    返信削除