2020年4月14日火曜日

ただいま~


Yo!

Got back from 2 days at my parents~
After 1 month in quarantine we felt it's safe if we meet and my mom came to pick Hatuli and me on Sunday~

My outfit (When you have a chance to go out you dress up even if it's something like thisXD)
Tank top...a present
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Shoes...off brand
Bag...Kinji
Necklace...$ store
Shushu...SBY

Colorfu


On Sunday evening we had a and I ate a lot of grilled vegetables and tahini and other yummy foods:D
Hanging out after dinner~ My sister and her husband and Hatul in the back with my hair clip that is now his

My sister bakes the yummiest cookies ever ok????????? I can't even explain how soft and chocolaty and perfect they areXD She gave us the recipe to try at home


On Monday I woke up and had my morning coffee in the back yard<3 Finally some greenT_T

I watched a movie with my mom and in the evening we all played Talisman (The night before I played with my brother and Hatul and we wanted to play again) 
It was the first time my parents played this so it was funnyXD

The monk still has the face of my friend Omer; My home friends and I always used to play this and this one time when Omer was in the Army and we were all at home and played we felt we can't play without him (He's the guy who knows all the rules and cards by heart) so we put his face on his favorite player and played his turn so we feel like he's thereXD
My brother chose the monk so he was Omer

After 1 hour of playing we all ate dinner
My stupid brother and stupid Hatul

Then we went back to playing and after 5 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hatul won the game and my parents went to sleepXDDD It was hilarious
Then like this wasn't enough Hatul and I played another round with My bro and his gf and my Hatul won again!!!XDDD we went to sleep after 7 am O_O


Today we woke up after 4 hours of sleep I thought I'm gonna die
I have no idea HOW I worked every day for 10+ hours after less then 3 hours of sleep but that was my life before corona
Anyway, My mom took us back home and she stayed for coffee and then she had to go homeT_T
I had lots of fun and it was so nice to see my family again

Today's outfit~
Maxi dress...from mercari
Denim jacket...Bershka
Shoes...off brand
Shushu...bought in Rome
Bracelets...$ store

Amekaji~~

Today after we came home we went to sleep cause we really didn't sleep all night lol and I woke up at like 7 pmT_T Woke up to 250 new messages in the Akipoyo group chat lol

So now I'm gonna take a shower and maybe eat dinner or something^^

See you tomorrow!

GeorgiePiyo

3 件のコメント:

  1. אני בוכההההה מזה ששיחתם 5 שעות איבדתם את זה XD
    ואיזה כיף שהייתם עם המשפחה אני שמח שאתה וחתול נסעתם קצת^^ מה עשיתם עם קווה המסרי?
    וידעתי שאתה תתעצבן מכל ההודעות בכיתי מזה חחחח

    返信削除
  2. אני שמח שנסעתם ונהנתם!!
    העוגיות של אחותך נראות ממש טוב!!

    返信削除
  3. Awww sounds like a great time! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除