2020年4月5日日曜日

Hiromi Endo makeup♥



I woke up just now and my phone is full of unread and  unanswered calls and messages T_T It gets me super stresses lol so for now I just drink my coffee and try to wake up~
,Yesterday I had a makeup live with Emi and we did Akaharu's makeup! But before I blog about that, 
!Wanted to share the makeup from my live with Shin
As I said, I did a Hiromi Endo inspired makeup (or- her makeup exactly XD)
It's the first time I'm trying to do her makeup and I really liked the result!


Feels really badass with this makeupXD Like HiromiXD
One time I shared her photo on my story and Rumiringo said 'ooooh Hiromi senpai! So cool and a little scary"
XDDDDDDDD
Great

Currently Hiromi is my favorite model, It started when I got my first 2001 egg and I was like OMG SHE IS SO COOL and I loved her style so much! It was last summer~
I always heard her name as a legendary egg model but I never saw her early looks, And when I did I fell inlove!

Hiromi on the cover of the first egg of 2002!

So I did her makeup using top lashes that I really can't remember which one they are, No bottom lashes. For lipstick I used Sephora nude lip gloss and tapped a little bit of my glittery white milucca eyeshadow on it to give it a pearly white look

Some closeups~


The eyebrows were the part I was worried about cause she used to shave her eyebrows completely so she could draw them very low and thick in the inner part and super arched and thin on the outer part.
But I think I did ok with that!

Here are some photos I did after my live with Shin^^


Hiromi inspired outfit as well of course
Top...FOREVER21
Pants...Shuk Bezalel
Belt...was my sister's
Earrings...Central Station TLV
Necklace...Love Boat
Bracelets...$ store, TOPTEN




Also did a few pics with this look







In our live Shin followed my basic old school makeup tutorial!
She did it really good and I think it looks super adorable and also cool on her<33



Thank you so much Shiiiiiiiiiiin I had a lot of fun in our InstaDate<3333


While I was on live Hatuli made dinner so when I finished and took the pics we had dinner together and watched some Netflix and then he fell asleep:P



Today I have yet ANOTHER makeup live!:D
I'm gonna do this one with my cutie Reina<3
It's gonna be in 20:00 Israel time^^ I still haven't decided what makeup I wanna do, But I'm gonna look through my inspo pics right now and decide :D

Let's start another week and stay strong! 
have a great Sunday<3

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

5 件のコメント:

  1. yess it was super fun! Thank you again, its now my favorite look!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you!<3 It's now one of my faves as well:D

      削除
  2. This is such goals *_* I def want to do an EGG model inspired look! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I def wanna try more of that era but I really think hers was the best:D
      I might try a 2005 one soon^^ Which model\era do you think of trying?

      削除
  3. אני פיספסתי מלא פוסטים מזה
    תקשיב אתה נראה כל כך טוב אני כאילו
    ואו
    אין לי מילים פשוט מושלם

    返信削除