2020年4月2日木曜日

♡♥PiyoBee InstaLive! Tsubasa inspired makeup♥♡



Today was my makeup InstaLive with Innu!^^ We did a Masuwaka Tsubasa inspired makeup^^
I tried to go for an earlier Tsu chan make~
 I planned something a little different but ended up doing my makeup inspired by her ISM


I reaaaaally wish I had other lenses to go with this style. Like for sure brown ones but also like maybe a little smaller ones?

I used Candy Doll Apricot Beige lipstick and Glitter Gelato lipgloss on top~ I really think that Candy Doll had the best glosses ever, The stay forever and the plump the lips!

Another makeup close up

The lashes I used:

Pink Jem PT-01 (Top left in the pink package)

Diamond Lash Cute Eye


The connection wasn't so great so we don;t have many pics, But here you can see 2 styles of Tsu chan makeup:D

lol

It was fun to do this live, We talked a little about what we like in Tsu chan's makeup and I feel like it went pretty well for me even though I changed the Tsu-style last minute, Maybe I'll try the older makeup style some other time
Thank you for watching us and asking questions today! It was fun!


Cardigan...Shuk Bezalel
Bra top...Central Station TLV
Skirt...Pull&Bear
Necklaces...BLESS, off brand


Some more pics!

Megane Tsu Chan




*_*

I fell like maybe I would like it more with  a different blush
I used this one~ Candy Doll Strawberry Pink
It's a lovely blush I love how pink it is, But I think maybe an orange blush would have been better with this look.


Then Hatuli abused me when I was resting



And then I used the fact that I'm wearing full makeup to shoot some more content for you:D
I already have many special posts I really need to start posting themXD


Well, The InstaLive plans continue!
This is the schedule:

Tomorrow: Makeup with Shin
Saturday: Makeup with Emi
Sunday: Makeup with Reina

I'm busy these days, I wouldn't believe:O
We don't have a time for tomorrow but we'll write it on IG story as soon as we will!


Now, Going to take a shower and have some skin care time,
 Then Hatuli and I wanna watch a movie:D

So see you tomorrow!

GeorgiePiyo

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿