2020年4月26日日曜日

久々Report ⚘


Hi Hi!

Thank you guys for your sweet comments and messages after my last posts
After a week I finally feel better and can start gaining my genkiness and productiveness back.
I thought I'd make a report post on the last few days~

So first of all, I finally got my new circle lenses from Klenspop!
I ordered 4 pairs and each was 4$ :OO

The colors I got~ I already tried 2 pairs and I'm gonna review them asap! Since now I can finally wear makeup again:D


Now for a few  from the last days~

Going to the doctor and run some errands

Tshirt...Uniqlo
Pants...Pull&Bear
Plaid shirt...Blue Moon Blue
...Hat & Bag
Shoes...off brand
Bracelets...hand made



Another outfit for running errands, Where else do I even go XD
Jacket...Adidas
Skirt...Billabong
Shoes...Primark
Socks...off brand
Bag...Roxy


Sorry not sorry for my hairy legs


Super messy hair

Yesterday's outfit, going to visit my grandparents and have coffee with my aunts:P
Top...H&M
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
Plaid shirt...Blue Moon Blue
...Hat
Necklace...Accessorize
Bangles...$ store



Also, When I went to the drug store to get my medicine I also got some makeup that I needed~
Well I really wanted to try Milucca's mascara since Emi recommends it all the time and I will get it but until then I got this Essence mascara cause it was cheapXD Let's see how it work
I'm gonna get the milucca one anyway though
Also I got a black eye pencil FINALLY cause mine is so small I can't hold it anymoreXDD
Aaaand I bought a new concealer to try cause mine is running out, But I don't know if it's good yet, I'll let you know:P

So that skin thing that I had really made my face DRY and feels like damn kuskus and it was horribleT_T I took really intense care of it because pf it, Lots of face cream and masks.

For a week I used night cream twice a dayXD But it helped! Now my face is ok againTT


So I went to visit my parents with Hatuli this week and had lots of yummy food it was really nice to get out of the house~

 Vegetarian Kuba:D

Hatuli making milk pudding (Forgot to take a photo of the resultXD)

Also my mom got me some skin care stuffT_T
Nivea face wash
Nivea night cream (Cause mine was finished since I used so much of it lately XD)
And Tonymoly mask box

It was really cold in the last few days here is Israel which is very weird cause it came after super hot days.. It even rained a few times;;

Me freezing so Hatul put a blanket on my and I looks like a turd



Yesterday I FINALLY could put makeup on
I did it to make my first TikToks^^

If you didn't know, I opened TikTok after Emi convinced me to reinstall it after years I refused to do it since I'm so technologically challenged lol

Yesterday I did 3 videos and also 1 video for the Akipoyo #dontrushchallenge that you can see on Akipoyo's fb page or ig story, Or on Emi's tiktok- @emiriichu
It took me 349839480 years to figure out what to do thanks to my friends who helped me understand what's going onXD
So if you're on tiktok please check out my vids


So today the weather is a little nicer and I'm gonna go to the hisalo that is open starting today with Emi:D

I have a few more things I wanna blog about and also that & post that I meant to do on the weekend but then I was really busy with tiktok yesterday and on Friday I was still kinda meh, So btw if you have any questions you can still send them to me I'll include them on my post^^ they can be on anything from gal history to personal questions!

So I wish you all a great day and a great week!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

8 件のコメント:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, babe! <3
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydream.com

    返信削除
  2. Ah~ the feeling of opening new lenses~~ such a good feeling lol! Glad to see you're feeling well ♥
    - Amiman♥

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know right!XDDD
      I was looking forward to it so muchXDD Makes you wanna do your makeup everyday to try them out

      削除
    2. And thank you so much sweetheart<3

      削除
  3. אתה פשוט מושלם!
    ואתה לא נראה כמו, אתה לחלוטין קקי

    返信削除
  4. I once had this mascara too...I disliked it a lot :o))

    返信削除