2020年4月18日土曜日

Boring Report . . .



Sorry I haven't blogged yesterday\blogged about anything interesting lately
 I feel really upset by this allergy thingyXD It makes me pissed off 100% of the time lol
It's the third day and still I have it, But it seems to get better (I hope)
So I'll do a boring report of the last 2 days~~


Went grocery shopping for the weekend with Hatul


sweat...WEGO
Shorts...Shimamura
Shoes...Primark
Bag...NO LOGO
Necklace...Love Boat

I love the combo of pastel pink and blue<3

Mickey masks day

We went to 3 different supermarkets and also to the market itself for vegetables. It was hard to find everything we wanted

Then we came home and I had a group chat on discord and it was very fun way to spend my time until dinner is ready

Green veggies pasta with feta cheese and bread crumbles

Also Hatul bought ice cream for dessert


Today I woke up from a nightmare about a cockroach :)) hooray
I was looking at some stuff I can't buy on mercari and then I went to my grandparents to pick up some food they made for us<3

Tshirt...FOREVER21
Pants...Levi's (bought at Kinji harajuku)
Shoes...off brand
Hat...WC
Belt...Pink Latte
Glasses...eBay



Then I looked at mercari some more and listened to some records and then Hatul and I finally did something we wanted to do for a long time:
We made this sitting corner in George Harrison's room~ 

A few weeks ago we found this round coffee table and since we already have one we didn't know what to do with it but it was cool so we took it anyway. Then we decided we can upgrade George's shrine with it 
I do have to declare that Hatul is not a fan of George Harrison but he's ok with us having a shrine for him in our apartment

George's room after the upgrade:D

Kve also came to the big opening


Tomorrow I'm going to see a doctor about this rash and also my lenses are finally supposed to get here
I'm so excited
I haven't bought lenses in so longXD I really hope that I can wear makeup soon cause I want to try them as soon as I can!
I ordered 4 pairs from Klenspop~ They have this super sale- Lenses for 4$????/ my god
I had to get them cause I needed new lenses very much (mine are expired) and also cause 4$!!!
I ordered grey (ofc), brown, blue and black.

Well, I'm gonna take a shower and try to sleep early today cause I have to wake up for the doctor's appointment!
I'll blog about more interesting stuff soon, I promise:P


GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿