2020年4月6日月曜日

Akaharu Makeup (PiyoChu InstaLive)╰( ´・ω・)つ



Today is my day off lol no InstaLive XD
I woke up and watched Mayu & Noy on their Popteen inspired makeup live and then I just did some laundry and looked a little more at Ikemegu's blog:P

Finally got me a some Digestives<333333

I'm really digging into her blog again it's like the 1000000000000 time I do that, After I used to check it daily back in 2009 when she was actually active. God I wonder where did she disappear :X


So the day before yesterday was my IsntaDate with Emi and we did Akaharu's makeup!

At least I triedXD

It's not exactly like hers even though I feel like I did pretty well but it's just that maybe again with those lenses it doesn't look as similar as it would with brown lenses:(( 

Close up:


I used Diamond Lash Gorgeous Eye for top lashes and the bottom lashes were just off brand ones


Also again I used Candy Doll Strawberry Pink blush
 Candy Doll Ramune Pink lipstick (the baby pink one)

And Candy Doll Macaroon Pink lip gloss^^

I tried to do the wing of the eyeliner super droopy and not so thick, And the bottom line is only brown eyeshadow which is very different from how I usually do my make



My outfit~
Tshirt...Buzz Spunky
Overall...TwentyFourSeven
...Plaid shirt
Hat...Valentine's High
Hair band...DisneyLand Tokyo



Some more pics!




Red glasses! I totally bought them cause of Akaharu back thenXD




Twins


He suffer

All the hats I tried on that day:P

Super fun InstaLive with Emi my twin sister:D
We had to act stupid of course







Same person
Thank you for joining our live!


After the live Hatuli and I ate some dinner

 Tomato sauce with cherry tomatoes, Mustard, Garlic, Olives and Parmigiano cheese <3

YummyT_T

Resting after food with my dessert

Then we went to the supermarket to buy Semolina for the Basbusa Hatuli made yesterday:P
Mask and gloves of course


I'm not so sure what to do today but maybe I'll clean a little bit and do some skin care stuff :P
We'll see
Tomorrow I have a makeup live wth Noy and we're gonna do manba makeup!:D yesssss
If you wanna do a makeup InstaLive with my just hit my dm!:D

I think tonight I'll post a special post I did with a 'One item - 5 ways' theme:D
The item I chose was a plaid shirt^^

Well, Have a lovely day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo


2 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy, chúng tôi cung cấp máy photocopy ricoh, toshiba, canon, sharp, đặc biệt chúng tôi có cung cấp máy photocopy màu uy tín, giá rẻ nhất.

    返信削除
  2. הגבר החתיך ביותר במזרח התיכון
    יצא לך מושלם האיפור ♡○♡
    הלוואי ופעם הבאה נסתובב בחוץ עם איפור כזה (TT-TT)

    返信削除