2016年11月13日日曜日

Alpacas~!~!



Good Morning!

How are you today?
For many of you it's still weekend but here in Israel the week have already startedT_T ugh
I'm still at my parents house and I'm going back to Jerusalem this afternoon cause I'm working tonight~
At least I have 2 fun things to look for this week- Gyarusa meet up and Hatuli's birthday^^


Well, In today's post I wanted to share some work outfits again and some items from the shop I work at:> So as usual the part about the shop will be in Hebrew^^

I'll start with the outfits:


Top...off brand
Pants...FOX
Shoes...Jaffa st. Jerusalem
Accessories...Central station tlv
Bag...WC

~


Shirt...Korea
Salopette...FOREVER21
Bag...Handmade
Shoes...off brand
Socks...DollKiss

Point!

Point!^^
I used a button on a rubber band to make a hair accessory :D

~


Tunic...E Hyphen World Gallery Bonbon
Shorts...ZARA
Shoes...ALTA
Socks...tutuanna
Cardigan...off brand from Allenby st.
Bag...Ank Rouge
Necklace...FOREVER21

Point!


אז עכשיו שוב לעברית3:

כבר פירסמתי בקבוצה של הישראלי גיארו בעיקרון על הסוודרים מפרו שהם 100% צמר אלפקהD:
הגיעו המון צבעים והם נגמרים נורא מהרT_T אני בהתלבטות קשה ממש אם לקחת לעצמי אחד אובר סייז~

האהוב עליי הוא הכחול כהה, אבל אני ממש אוהבת גם את האדום עם הכחול~


חוצמזה, הגיעו באותו משלוח גם סוודרים שהם עשויים מאותו צמר אבל הם בעצם מן קרדיגנים אובר סייז כאלה בצבעים שונים והם יכולים ממש להתאים לסייפוקו אם מישהי רוצה^^


יש אותם גם בכחול ובשחור, אבל החומים הכי מתאימים לגיארוD:

129 ש"ח

~

עוד משהו מושלם שהגיע ונגמר נורא מהר הם מיני הודיז עם חיות מציצות מהכיסXD זה מושלםםם
יש חתול ויש כלב, ולשניהם יש גרסא שחורה ולבנה:




הכלב נראה בדיוק כמו פיל הכלבה של אחותי אני לא יכולהXD

הם עולים 70 ש"ח ומגיעים בכמה מידות^^


Back to English!
I really need to go and eat breakfast I'm so hungryXD
After breakfast I might do another post:>

I really hope this week won't be as exhausting as the last one, Cause I work 8 times but the hours shouldn't be too hard since I hardly do openings in the shop [9am] and more middle shifts [11am]~

Have a lovely day everyone!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿