2016年11月11日金曜日

My 11.11 shopping! [And some outfits~]


Hi Hi~!

How are you today?
It's finally weekend! I'm so happy!!!!!
It was such a hard week... I worked 7 shifts [which is nothing compared to the week before I worked 9 shifts] but this week was just.. I don't know. I'm so tired.
I slept now and I fine though:D


So! Today is the 11/11 and it's not just Pocky day lol it's also the Chinese bachelor day and there are so many great sales at Chinese shopping sites! 
I used the sale to make an order from Aliexpress, And because I need to save money I didn't go on any other sitesT_T
But! I wanted to show you what I got^^


Fluffy pink cap!

It reminds me a little of an oldschool SBY hat I wanted back in the day
It's fluffier then the SBY one but maybe it will be cute^^

American flag scarf

Monster hat [in hot pink]

Nikochan hair accessories

Mickey Mouse necklace & earrings set

Pastel plaid shirt [the pink X blue]

And that's itXd
I wanted too many things but I really didn't want to spend too much money cause I have to saveT_T


Also, I wanted to share some work outfits from recently~ Actually it's more summer ish but I haven't posted them yet I think:O

Amekaji look~ Co&Lu inspired^^
I also used for the first time a hat I made this summer~ I have it in 2 colors:D

 Yay!:D

And this is the outfit~

Shirt...Dizingoff Center
Tank top...second hand
Skirt...FOX
Shoes...ALTA
Socks...DollKiss
Hat...handmade
accessories...TOPTEN


Another Amekaji outfit but this time more MarpleQ^^

Bare top...MarpleQ
Overall...TFS
Shoes...central station tlv
Hat...King George st.
Accessories...off brand, TOPTEN

Point!

Point!


And another outfit, This time not Amekaji~

Skirt...Zoya
Shirt...Grip
Shoes...Scoop
Bag...Cher
Earrings...SBY


Sooo
What did you get at the 11/11 sales?:D
Hope you used this day wisely XD

See you in my next post!

Love,

GeorgiePiyo

2 件のコメント: